Minerva O. Salles is the Founder and CEO of OMG Creative Solutions™, a digital media company that helps its clients reach their business goals through better communications.
Before Minerva graduated from college, she worked as a Multimedia Specialist for ABC News, a top media company in New York City and worldwide.
While at ABC News, she worked as an independent producer and on-air contributor for ABC’s digital cable channel, ABC News Now. Her ability to multi-task and communicate effectively earned her a coveted position within the ABC News Division.
As a multimedia specialist, she worked for the award-winning ABCNews.com website developing audiovisual news packages for distinguished ABC News programs, such as World News Tonight, Nightline, World News Now, and Good Morning America. Moreover, she wrote, produced, and presented original programs on Amazon Prime Video about business innovation, cultural awareness, and social impact.
After years in the media industry, she decided to try entrepreneurship. OMG Creative Solutions™ is a digital media company that helps, guides, and supports the delivery of corporate messages by helping senior managers become more confident speakers and guiding companies to deliver their brand message through their digital media platform.
OMG has worked with clients such as the Medellin Tourism Bureau, Sbarro, Nike, AMResorts, and Sheraton to deliver their brand message. They also worked with Technisys, TeamLogic IT, EPGD Business Law, Luminous Health & Wellness, and The Keyes Company to help the company executives enhance their communication skills.
Minerva has worked with C-suite executives from Fortune 500 companies, thought leaders, legal experts, and medical professionals. She moderated panel discussions and was commissioned to be the Master of Ceremonies at corporate events due to her skills as an effective public speaker.
Last year, she received the “Rising Star Award” for her dedicated contributions to community service from the Rotary Club of Coral Gables. This year, the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce named Minerva an entrepreneur finalist of the 2023 Equitable Advisors Businesswomen of the Year Awards. Recently, she was selected by VoyageMIA as a “Rising Star” in the Miami business community.
She was featured twice in Ejecutiva, a national magazine, for her work with her digital media company. Moreover, she was selected for the Comcast NBCUniversal media program for innovative entrepreneurs.
Minerva received her bachelor’s degree in Communications from Seton Hall University. She is pursuing a two-year master’s degree in Management and Innovation at Columbia University. Minerva is fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese and studying French culture and language.
- Student Talk Speaker at Columbia University “A Journey of Resilience: An ABC News Broadcaster to Social Impact Entrepreneur.” June 2023
- Featured Speaker at the IERG Dallas Chapter “Increase Earnings by Improving Your Communication Skills.” May 2023
- Judge/Speaker at the eMerge Americas Startup Showcase to judge founder presentations based on various business criteria. April 2023
- Featured Speaker at the Spain-US Chamber of Commerce in Miami: “Make Your Presentations More Effective.” April 2023
- Moderator at IERG Florida: “Why Panama is the top choice for businesses wanting to expand their presence in Latin America.” February 2023
- Featured Speaker at Impact Seminar for Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce: “Increase Earnings by Improving Your Communication Skills.” February 2023
- Speaker at Rotary Club of Miramar-Pines: “Increase Earnings by Improving Your Communication Skills.” October 2022
- Speaker at Rotary Club of Miami Brickell: “Increase Earnings by Improving Your Communication Skills.” October 2022
- Speaker at the Rotary Club of Coral Gables: “Increase Earnings by Improving Your Communication Skills.” September 2022: